i love food.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm watching simple life.

yesterday was cool. Noting the fact it's past 12. So yeah.
Anyway, i played badminton.
I woke up late. I woke up at 12. My match was at 1pm
So i just brushed my teeth and went out.
I managed to get that at 12.40.
I only played at 2.
I played ok. Judging from the fact that i am not good in the first place.
Saw Caryn, Priscilla and Anne!
Priscilla is soooooooooooo cool. I wanna be like her. I bet she thought i was retarded
She's opening up a lot. She's no longer so quiet and angry.
She's happy. She smiles when we talk to her and she doesnt just say 3 words.
She's says a full sentence. That's nice. :D She's nice.
Caryn is 1800-Retarded-shiat! AHAH.
She's mega funny. She's uber cute as well.
HAHAHA.
so yeah, i guess that's how my day went.

I wanted to say something else. But it's not affecting me or anything anymore.
Oh yeah, i wanted to say that
PCD IS FUCKING HOT!
NELLY FURTADO IS FUCKING HOT!
& CLEMENCE POESY IS FUCKING HOT! ( dig the tits! hahaha! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home